Monday, August 13, 2012

2012 Summer Vacation

I have just returned home to sunny Florida after a two month vacation in Pittsburgh with my sisters Patty and Liz and their families. Patty was so wonderful to fly down to get me and bring me back to her house where she had the sole responsibility of taking care of me. Without going into the gory details, I'll just say caring for me is a project and a full time job. Liz was incorporated into the routine after the first month to give Patty a break and I enjoyed the change.  It was GREAT to spend quality time with Liz and Peter. (I have pictures of Liz but unfortunately none of Peter.). We played together and we prayed together. I can't decide which was more enjoyable. As for playing together, Liz and I are steeped in competition with long running word games going on our ipads. Then there was the face-to-face rummy competition of sheer LUCK between Peter and me and who could call the other's bluff better. I hate to admit it, but he had me there! There is always a chance for redemption though.


Here are a couple pics of me enjoying the pool with Patty's help.
Chillin' by the pool


As you can tell from this blog, I enjoy my bed and spend a lot of time in it. Sometimes it gets boring and that's when I have to import activity. There's like a family gathering to liven things up!



Feel the love!






What goofballs! Gotta love 'em.











Isn't she lovely?! Look for her on Broadway. lol!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...