Thursday, May 10, 2012

Porta Lung's Relaxation

Well, I still have this pesky cold/virus which has been plaguing me for three weeks now. I don't know what to do to make the mucous thin up and become less slimy. It's HIGHLY annoying! Cough, sniff, blow - that's all I seem to do these days. Well, my coughing ability is non-existent and my attempts at coughing are pathetic. Thank God for suction machines! My suction machine is very active these days. It's getting a workout! As for my Porta Lung, I am grateful for that! Oh YEAH, BRING IT ON, BABY! This cold virus would have killed me right off if I didn't have the Porta Lung to snuggle into and breathe for me every night. I have been staying in it late in the mornings since I got this cold. At the beginning it was anywhere from 12-14 hours a night that I was staying in the machine. It gives me a bigger boost of energy to stay in longer in the mornings and helps me to make it through the day.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad the ports lung can help you out so much. Yes! If it weren't for the blessed machine you would not be with us. I love that machine and believe it could help many people!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...