Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Cold Flu Bug Has Bitten!

Oh, and what a bite it was! Mom was bitten first and I secretly thought I could escape its bite. But alas I was caught in its snares and struck down. However, it will not doom me to death! I shall not let it!


The cold: "Aha! I got her!"
Therese's immune system: "No, you don't, you wicked nasty bug!"
The cold: "Oh, that's what you think, you wimpy helpless hopeless young lady! I stuff up your nose with sticky gluey mucous so that your nose hurts so much that you can't sleep at night! The mucous never ends - it just keeps coming and coming - you have to be suctioned constantly and your lungs are turning into PARCHMENT PAPER! Admit it, I have beaten you!"
Therese's immune system: "Silence! Be gone, you squirvy little cold! I admit no such defeat! My dad and my mom have brought SALINE to my rescue! The salt nasal spray is a healing remedy to my lungs so that are made elastic and flexible again to ensure deeper breathing! I have a Porta Lung to breathe for me at night and I am getting an antibiotic to use as my sword against you. Farewell Cold, you have not got the better of me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...