Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ready for Christmas?

I am ready for Christmas! Just finished a great semester at Ave Maria University and loved every minute of it!!! The final exam was a breeze - the best I've ever taken of my college career. It was an oral exam that lasted 15 minutes and I didn't have to spend my physical energy typing the answers for hours. I passed too, so that was great!!! What a pleasant way to move into the Christmas season! Next semester will probably be a little more difficult because I'm taking Sacred Scripture with one of the more tougher and rigorous teachers at Ave. Plus I'm going to have to find a student or two in the class to help me out as my nephew won't be in the class with me this time. Having him with me in the same class made it that much more fun because we discussed certain aspects of the course together. But like in everything, there comes a time when we have to move on. So, I'm moving on to a new and interesting challenge with Sacred Scripture.

The country seems like it will face a new challenge when Congress and the president pass their healthcare reform bill. Merry Christmas America from the government!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...