Sunday, July 13, 2014

Health Remedies For Living

Within the last year I entered into a woman's change of life and I have experienced a lot of discomfort in my abdominal region. People with severe scolioses are hyper sensitive in this region of the body because it feels like the spine is always in the stomach. I discovered that a change in diet was EXTREMELY helpful with getting rid of cramping as well as severe headaches. How did I change my diet? Well, I drink a green/fruit smoothie in the morning which has all sorts delightfully delectable nutrious vegetables and fruits in it. These delectables are mixed with coconut milk or almond milk, coconut oil, honey, and coconnut water. Coconut is a miracle food and is great for your skin and healing other parts of the body.

In the future I will give some delicious smoothie recipes.

Another wonderful healing remedy is magnesium. Magnesium is an essential mineral for the body because it absorbs vitamin D. We all need both vitamin D AND magnesium to maintain a healthy body. Magnesium helps reduce stress and helps you get a good night sleep. You can take magnesium in a vitamin but I recommend two other magnesium products: 1) 100% Magnesium Solution Spray; and 2) Calm with both magnesium and calcium in it. Rasberry flavor Calm is the best. I recommend both. The spray is great for taking foot baths before bedtime and spraying it on your body. The Calm is delightful in a cup of tea before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...