Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Taking a Break!

I started summer school and after the first day I dropped the course. Yes" It is unusual for me to quit something I started but it was early enough in the semester that I do not consider it "quitting". Do you, dear readers, ever get overwhelmed by life where the circumstances of life overrun you? School felt like that for me! Instead of really learning the material and getting everything I could out of it, it became just about churning out papers and exams at the speed of a freight train! So I decided to take a break, recharge my batteries, and come back refreshed in the Fall. I will renew my love for education and hopefully be motivated with a new vigor to board the College Degree Express.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...