Thursday, January 9, 2014

College Course Plan

In three days I begin another semester at Ave Maria University. Now and then I sit back and take a look at where I am in this college process and how long it will take me to graduate. I have calculated that it will take me one more year to finish junior year. And then I shall be a SENIOR!!!! WOOHOO! I can't wait! :) I get to take one of the required courses for my major this summer so I am psyched! It is hard to find the courses I need in the summer but it is important I do summer school to progress on this path faster. My professor for summer school is going to be the same professor who will be teaching me how to write a thesis. So it will be a good introduction!


The march goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...