Saturday, September 7, 2013

Friday Night Fun

Last night my niece Elizabeth's fiance, Michael treated ten of us to a dinner at Naples Flatbread as a surprise birthday party for my sister Kathy, Elizabeth's mother and Michael's future mother-in-law. It was fun. (To be honest, I don't really enjoy eating out at restaurants because I get tired sitting in my chair a long time. I'm such a party pooper! haha.). There was a live trio band of Black singers singing Natalie Cole songs and other songs from the 60s and 70s. Crooners. They were pretty good! One of the guy singers came over and serenaded me TWICE. It was VERY embarrassing! I wanted to disappear. My brother Michael turned me around to watch them to watch them sing so I had been watching them for a couple minutes before turning back around. Apparently, the guy saw that and thought I wanted to be serenaded. Oh, how wrong he was! Later on he came back to sing Happy Birthday to Kathy. Then he took another opportunity to serenade me AGAIN! And this time he was more cutsie about it - bending down to look me in the eye as he crooned away! Oh dear! MOST embarrassing! Wonder how old he thought I am. Hmm....  Whatever he thought, I can tell you: I am NOT available! No way! No how! Dedicated virgin, that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...