Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Weebie Jeebies and the Croakers

For the past week I have felt like the victim of a train wreck with a stomach flu (I felt like vomiting and at the same I felt like a backed up sewer system with excessive bodily waste buildup) and a cold (I feel like I'm being suffocated by slimy mucous.) I hate slime and I hate mucous so the combination is TERRIBLE. I refuse to let it win. I am battling it with saline, vitamin C, water, and LOTS of rest in the Porta Lung. I WILL conquer the slime!!!



Oh, and my special weapon - prayer.


I found some great mystery books on audiobook which I can listen to on my iPad for entertainment during my afternoon resting time in the Lung.

1 comment:

  1. We are praying for you in New Zealand, Therese. I'm giving you a big hug right now. Tell those bugs to BUG-OFF!

    ...so did the Butler do it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...