Thursday, August 22, 2013

My Return Home

Okay. Please excuse me - this post is almost a week late. I actually returned home to the sunshine state last Saturday night. My brother flew up to Pittsburgh the night before to get me.We left for the airport at 10:15 to catch a twelve-thirty flight to Baltimore. I was struggling with a cold and so being frisked by a very informative TSA lady(she described every frisky move she made on me as if I had never been through the proceedure before! Good grief!) was not really appealing to me. I really wanted her to SHUT UP. I get butterflies in my stomach when I have to fly and I just psyche myself up and just do it. Wheezing with a cold just made more uptight and unable to tolerate annoying circumstances.

The flight from Pittsburgh to Baltimore was only 50 minutes. Not bad! We had three seats across in business so there was plenty of room for me to lay down. Then we had 1 1/2 hour layover in Baltimore and that gave us just enough time to get a bite to eat and some water and for me to get suctioned before the flight home. The bummer came when we had to wait an extra 20 minutes on the plane to take off. I wish I had some pictures of me sitting in the airplane because it's quite a sight to behold!


We got home at 6:45pm on Saturday. I must say: I LOVE the Florida air. The clear humid saltwater breezes feel so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...