Thursday, July 11, 2013

This is Your Life, Thérèse


This is me feeding myself. It isn't pretty but I got the job done. With years of practice I can do it without making a mess...most of the time.





This is my position for most of the day. I communicate via the worldwide web whether it be with family, friends, teachers or acquaintances by email or by Skype. THIS is where it all happens! As you can see in the video I have a speakerphone so I can just push the speaker button with a pencil to make a call. Unfortunately, the person on the other end could be subject to eavesdroppers who happen to enter my room. If you're wondering what was in the empty bowl displayed in the video, that is my healthy breakfast concoction which I eat every day. It's good for what ails you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...