Wednesday, May 23, 2012

From the Archives: Halloween 2010

I found this in the archives.


It has been ages since I have had the trick-or-treating experience so I decided to tag along with my niece and my "special" brother who is a child at heart. He was a gangster (SO contradictory to his personality!) and my niece was a princess (very suitable to her personality). My brother had on a light grey hat, a black shirt with a white tie, and black pants. There was a toy automatic gun to go with the costume but he decided not to carry it; he thought it was too much to carry with his bag of candy. I think he was hot in his costume - I know my niece was! She had on a bright pink princess dress that was velvet with long sleeves. It looked very elegant but very WARM! The temp was probably a nice 78-80 degrees, especially with the humidity. I think they had fun going around our neighborhood though! It was fun tagging along. I didn't dress up; I suppose I could have dressed up as an alien and made my chair into a UFO. But I didn't. Back then, my driving skills would have been sympatico with an alien imagery since I was swerving ALOT. Give me a drink and I probably would have been considered one of those Halloween party busters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...