Friday, May 15, 2009

Healing with a Porta-Lung

The Porta-Lung is a good tool for healing respiratory problems such as colds and bronchial congestion. Since my respiratory system is compromised, breathing becomes more difficult and I get more tired when I have a cold. So I really welcome the Porta-Lung’s assistance. Instead of the usual 11 to 13 hours I spend nightly in the Lung, I might spend an extra hour in it to help me fight the infection. How does it help fight the infection? Well, it takes all the stress off my lungs and makes it easier to rest. If one can’t sleep and rest, it will take longer to recover. I imagine the new Cough Assist ventilator from Porta Lung Inc would help the patient to get rid of phlegm with assistance in coughing. I have not tried this machine yet but coughing is very difficult for me so this would probably help those with the same problem.

2 comments:

  1. Theresa I thank you for all your efforts in the writings you have labored over. I do not know today if I have need of the information of a porta Lung, but I will remember this and pass it on to anyone I meet in the future.
    The encouraging story here is yours, what a passion for life that you have, and a lesson to all of us.
    God bless you!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. If you meet anyone with severe respiratory problems and they are need of breathing assistance, please tell them about this blog. We could really use help in finding doctors who would be interested in learning about the Porta Lung and be willing to support it. The problem lies in the fact that the medical field is afraid to learn about it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...